6- or 12-Month Marketing Plan
Your road map to giving your book a winning chance to flourish in today's marketplace!
No two books or two authors are alike. That is why Five Star Publications, Inc. believes in the importance of creating a customized marketing plan tailored to each author's individual needs. Five Star specializes in providing a comprehensive, step-by-step checklist on the best ways to promote, market, and sell your book.
A 6- or 12-Month Marketing Plan gives you the necessary tools you need to do the job right and could include some or all of the following:
Five Star Publications, Inc. is able to implement and provide promotional support for many of the items proposed in our Marketing Plans. If you are interested in retaining us to assist you, please contact us at 480.940.8182 for pricing.
- A month-by-month benchmark on what to do and when to do it.
- How to define, reach, and even expand your target audience.
- How to sell your book, including tips on how to make sales calls.
- How to pitch your book to the media.
- How to build your social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- How to plan an event or bookstore signing with suggestions for alternatives to bookstore signings and practical tips on what to do or not to do.
- Recommendations on who should receive an advance review copy of your book.
- Tips on how to conduct an effective media blitz, social media splash, or blog tour, including how to pitch magazines, newspapers, radio talk shows, book bloggers, and more.
- Why you should consider blogging and topics to consider for blog posts.
- Who you should pitch to write book reviews, endorsements/testimonials, and more.
- Recommendations on where to advertise and how to maximize advertising dollars.
- Recommendations on marketing collateral to create, such as a media kit, bookmarks, posters, giveaway items, and more.
- Recommendations on organizations and associations to join.
- Recommendations on book contests to enter.
- Recommendations on who to ask to write a foreword, introduction, or afterword.
- How and where to set up book distribution channels, including eBook distribution.
- Why it is important to obtain a liability insurance policy.
Benefits of hiring Five Star to create a 12-Month Marketing Plan:
- A free, featured listing on www.AuthorsandExperts.com for one year ($99 value).
- Three hours of one-on-one consulting time with Linda F. Radke, Publisher ($600 value).
- A free, quarter-page ad in StoryMonsters Ink (www.StoryMonstersInk.com) if applicable ($150 value).
- Promotion through Five Star Publications, Inc.'s social media channels (Facebook pages: 4,500+ likes and Twitter: 5,000+ followers).
Click on each logo to find out more about our imprints:
Five Star Publications, Inc.
P.O. Box 6698 Chandler, AZ 85246
Toll Free: 855-777-5475
©1996 - 2017 Five Star Publications, Inc.
No portion of this website may be reprinted without express written consent of
Five Star Publications, Inc.