Five Star Express Press Copper Plan
The Five Star Express Press Copper Plan is ideal for those who want to "publish for pennies," self-starters who have the ability to handle most or all aspects of the book design and/or speakers who want to increase profits by offering books that complement their presentations.
This plan is recommended for paperback perfect-bound books with a full color cover and black ink throughout the interior or full color children's books up to 40 pages.
Five Star Express Press is a division of Five Star Publications, Inc. (For full book production and marketing services please visit www.FiveStarPublications.com) With the Copper Plan, the author hires and works directly with contractors and is responsible for all contractors' fees and delivers a print-ready file to Five Star Express Press. However, Five Star Express Press will make available to the author a list of quality, reasonably priced, professional contractors that can handle every aspect of producing and marketing books, should the author not have his or her own connections. Five Star Publications can also help with marketing. Call us for a custom quote.
Sample Express Press Book
- Author retains all rights to book's manuscript.
- Five Star Express Press provides instructions for obtaining copyright, barcode, ISBN and a list of production steps the author needs to take to design the book.
- Author provides print-ready PDF of manuscript per specs and guidelines given to author by Five Star Express Press.
- Author is responsible for all aspects of print-ready manuscript including cover design, layout, editing, typesetting, etc.
- Author handles all marketing and PR.
- Author handles all sales and retains all profits on books sold.
- One time set up fee regardless of the number of books printed.
- First printing requires an order of 250 books, with reprints ordered in quantities of 100 or more. Most jobs are turned around within four weeks from the time camera ready files are received.
- Order 500 books or more or refer a friend and receive a free one-year listing at www.AuthorsandExperts.com (a $300 value!)
Sample Express Press Book
Call us for a quote - you won't be disappointed! Our pricing is competitive and our quality is unsurpassed.
*All quotes are valid for 30 days.
Want some good advice?
Read Linda F. Radke's
Ten Commandments of Book Publishing!
The Quill Says:|
The Economical Guide to Self-Publishing breaks down the rather confusing and mutli-step task of publishing a book into simple to understand sections beginning with editing a manuscript all the way through publication and, just as important but so often overlooked by new authors, marketing. What makes this book stand out from so many of the other books offered to aspiring authors is that Radke includes sections on many of the tools authors will need to successfully run their own business. In clear, concise, easy-to-understand language, the author gives an overview of various items including printers, invoices, banking, prepayment options, contracts, mailing list sources, shipping, flyers, and even how to be a good guest on TV as well as a myriad of other topics. Of course, Radke also covers the more common subjects such as copyright, where to get an ISBN, cover design and press releases. [more]